Thursday, April 23, 2009

Earth Day

Yesterday, April 22, was Earth Day.

I don't know what anyone else did to celebrate... but, I recognized the special day in my own special way. Since I don't believe stupid scientists at all when it comes to global warming and climate change, I did the opposite of what they say to do and not to do.

I found as many aerosol cans and just sprayed them outside my house, pointing them directly at the ozone layer.

Instead of using Waste Management for my garbage, I just went to the local park and opened the bag of dirty baby diapers and syringes and scattered the trash all over the jungle gym.

I bought a Hummer and parked it outside my house, but kept it turned on.

I turned on all the lights and appliances in my house and pumped up the air conditioning.

I did all of this because it's my right as an American to be as messy and consuming of energy as possible. Plus, it costs waaaay too much money to actually be good too the environment.

Oh, yeah... I also called up a fur company that's stationed in Alaska, and I asked them if they'd club another seal, just for me. And, they did. It was awesome!

So... Happy Earth Day. Maybe this trend that I'm starting will continue...