Sunday, December 14, 2008

Talk About Cat-Like Reflexes

I've officially done a 180 on my thoughts about George W. Bush. He's now my favorite person ever. After viewing the shoe throwing incident, I think he's not only the coolest president since Theodore Roosevelt, but he's also the quickest. And, I would take him in a fight over anyone who ever held office.

Obviously, these aren't traits indicative of a good president. But, I don't care. We all know he was a lousy president. But, he was so lightening fast to duck away from that first shoe, and then he laughed at the guy. He thought it was hilarious. I think Oliver Stone should re-edit his W movie with this as the ending. His reaction to the shoes flying through the air is the truest personification of him as a person.

It should be the new US slogan - "You can throw a shoe at us, and we'll just duck and laugh." It gives whole new meaning to the "fool me once, shame on me..." quote from him. NOW we get it. He was foreshadowing the shoe throwing incident. He's actually a genius with fortune telling ability.

Sigh... I just really got a kick out of that. Funny, funny stuff. If you don't know what I'm talking about, YouTube it. It's the greatest thing ever.